Open Source licenses allow others to use, modify and share your work. Pennsieve allows you to assign a license to your work so that it's protected when you publish your datasets to Pennsieve Discover.
You can select a license on the Settings page of your dataset. We've organized licenses by Better for Data and Better for Code to help you choose a license that's best for you.
You can get more information on each license by following the link to the license home page. You can visit https://choosealicense.com/ if you need additional help choosing a license.
- Community Data License Agreement – Permissive (CDLA-Permissive-1.0)
- Community Data License Agreement – Sharing (CDLA-Sharing-1.0)
- Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODC-ODbL)
- Open Data Commons Attribution License (ODC-BY)
- Open Data Commons Public Domain Dedication and License (ODC-PDDL)
- Creative Commons Zero 1.0 Universal (CC-0-1.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY-4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA-4.0)
Updated almost 3 years ago